DESIGNED FOR PASSIVE HOUSE – REHAU SYNEGO MD
This uPVC window profile is designed for those who want to minimize heat costs by providing the highest energy saving mode tailored to a passive home.
REHAU Synego MD profile system combines the benefits of both – mid and outer sealing systems.
The third, central seal gasket gives this profile the highest thermal insulation to achieve the A+/A++ class energy performance standards.
3 sealing spacers ensure not only the highest thermal and acoustic insulation characteristics, but also protect your windows from outdoor humidity.
REHAU Synego MD
- Thermal insulation coefficient U=0.72-0.81 W/m2K
- REHAU Synego MD meets passive house requirements
- Made from high quality, 6 chambers, 80 mm width profile
- Triple glazing thickness is 48 mm
- An additional sealing gasket ensures extremely good thermal, sound and humidity insulation
- High quality german WINKHAUS fittings provide reliable burglar protection and a durability shutter mechanism
- Effective protection against window decompression
- The profile is lead-free
- Exclusive design of windows for your home using a wide range color palette
STANDARD COLOUR PALETTE
A wide range of non-standard colors! Contact us directly